Free Registry Optimizer Download
DLL tool is an easy-to-use application that uses high-performance algorithms to quickly identify invalid or orphaned references within the Windows Registry and allows you to defrag the space for registry to reach to its best status, making your PC faster and more efficient.
Have you ever thought of Windows registry defragmentation? Would you like to know how to safely defragment registry by yourself to restore the best performance of your PC? Maybe you are being annoyed on the blue screen of death which is caused by registry errors. Now you can have a registry defragger DLL tool help you in this regard!
Before we figure out registry cleanup and defragmentation, let's learn the basics about the Windows registry and what it does.
It's known that Windows system is complicated enough to manage a huge number of operations at once. Like all complex systems, it needs a central management database to allow for all these operations. This is the logic behind the Windows registry. The registry stores all the settings for every part of your hardware, software, and user profiles. No matter what happens on your computer, you can be sure that it gets recorded in the registry. Change your IE, it writes its settings to the registry; uninstall it later on, the registry gets modified again.
Structure of the registry look like a trees, the main branches are called hives, small branches the keys and leaves the values.
The structure of the hives are organized as following:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT - contains information about registered applications, including file associations and OLE object classes;
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - contains most settings for your hardware, OS software, and third party applications;
- HKEY_USERS - contains settings for all PC users;
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER – contains all settings for the current user profile;
- HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG - contains settings for your PC's display and printers. The data in this hive is loaded whenever your computer is booted.
"Registry defragmentation" performs physical defragmentation of the Windows registry file. After defragmentation your registry will acquire linear structure which will reduce application response time and registry access time. "Registry defragmentation" also removes unused entries, thus making registry even smaller in size. Do not worry if sometimes after defragmentation the registry will become smaller only by 1-5%, the key is not in size but in its linear structure, hence it determines access time.
Usually you'll have to use "Registry defragmentation" when new program is installed/removed. You should perform defragmentations regularly, because registry's linear structure is quickly lost and as the time runs on it only becomes more non-linear. With this aim DLL tool includes special scheduler which can help you to organize such regular optimizations.
- ActiveX, OLE, COM sections of registry contain some invalid entities that could cause system error, and application crash.
- Uninstall Entries section of registry contains some invalid entities that link to the missing entities.
- Font Entries section in registry contains some invalid entities that could cause the abnormal font style in applications. Shared DLL's Sections.
- Shared DLL section in registry contains some invalid or damaged entities that could cause the DLL conflict between two applications.
- Startup Program section of registry contains some invalid and damaged entities that would bring startup error and cause system slow when Windows start up.
- Shortcut section of registry may contain some invalid shortcut entities that link to the missing .exe file.
- Empty registry key refers to the entities in registry that no value to associate with.
- File Association section of registry may contain invalid file associations.
- Sounds section of registry may contain some junk entities that cause system slow.
- Start Menu Section of registry may contain invalid entities linked to start menu programs.
- Some invalid file extension entities may be existed in registry.
- The registry may contain some invalid or damaged user software settings records that need to be cleaned or repaired.
- The registry may contain some invalid or damaged system software settings records that need to be cleaned or repaired.
- Application Paths section of registry may contain invalid entities that point to the incorrect application path.
- System Service section of registry may contain some damaged entities related to system services.
As you already know, everything you do on your computer corresponds with the registry and new values are constantly written to it. It's being altered each time you install/remove programs. Such changes made to Windows registry cause it to grow in size, no matter whether new information is added or deleted from registry. Thus registry quickly loses its linear structure which results in increase of application response time and registry access time.
Cleaning and deframenting the registry will delete obsolete entries, attempt to fix the corrupted ones, so that Windows won't have to go through the clutter when it's looking for various settings. The less time Windows needs to find the right settings in the registry, the faster it operates. That's how a compact registry speeds up computer performance.
It's hard to tell why Microsoft doesn't provide a built-in utility to clean the registry. This means that you will need to use a third party tool for registry optimization. As one of the best registry optimizer, DLL tool will be your right choice.
Defrag feature of DLL tool can defragment and compact the Windows Registry in about a minute. It will scan through the registry to remove any slack space, reducing the registry size. It doesn't change the contents of the registry in any way, nor does it physically defrag the registry files on the drive. The optimization is simply compacting the registry hives to the minimum size possible. This feature is free and simple to use.
DLL tool supports Windows 7/8, XP, Windows Vista, both 32-bit and 64-bit. It enables registry defrag to optimize registry as well as system file errors, such as dll missing, exe virus infection and blue screen of death, and it also allows for free download of system files. DLL tool is the best assistant for you to completely solve registry problems that badly influence your computer performance. You will enjoy the combination of automatic and free fixes for all system problems!
Keywords: Free Registry Optimizer