Download DLL Tool to view igdumd64.dll file information.
LDDM User Mode Driver for Intel(R) Graphics Technology
The file igdumd64.dll is used to execute service LDDM User Mode Driver for Intel(R) Graphics Technology for Internet Explorer Compatibility Shims IEShims.dll and Microsoft Sound Mapper msacm32.drv, and support device drivers in computer Twinhead.
The module igdumd64.dll was published at 7/13/2009 2:59:35 PM, and is usually located in C:\Windows\System32\igdumd64.dll. Once active, module will occupy 5437952 KB of memory usage.
If the memory usage of igdumd64.dll showed in Task Manager is over 5864261 bytes, then there is a virus TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bancos.EA or Trojan Program:Win32/AdRevMedia on your machine. This file should be replaced immediately with a clean one.
Note: TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bancos.EA is developed by the author of website http://www.oneclickprivacy.com and spreads through installing malware One Click Privacy.
The module igdumd64.dll with version 126.96.36.1999 is shared by game Rome: Total War, web browser IE with Chrome Frame 7.0 and antivirus SOPHOS Product Families.
If the version number changes and igdumd64.dll is not restored ASAP, your computer would receive xinput9_1_0.dll missing and fault module driver errors, blue screen of death BSoD and error code 0x0249(The system BIOS failed to connect a system interrupt to the device or bus for which the device is connected. ).
igdumd64.dll vulnerability leads to a total of 58642615437952 hits by Program:Win32/AdRevMedia since 7/13/2009 2:59:35 PM in Guadeloupe, Syria, South Africa, Bhutan and China, said Marilyn Bash, a website editor in Cloob.
To fix and repair igdumd64.dll problems, please download DLL Tool.
Screenshot of DLL Tool:
The DLL igdumd64 is a driver file introduced by installing Intel Graphics, it supports for 64-bit OS. For the x86 machines, the file is igdumdx32.dll.
Both of them can become crashed when your Windows DirectX or Intel HD Graphics is outdated. If the error is not repaired, the service of Windows or program update will no longer work for your computer.
You may have noticed HPAdvisor.exe Bad Image error during Windows Update, the cause of this error is the fault module igdumd64.dll. The most common error message is C:\Windows\System32\igdumd64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
As the igdumd64.dll error disabled Update services for your system and programs, thus you can't get the solution through update Windows or programs. To fix igdumd64.dll for your PC, what you need to do is to restore the file from your system setup recovery CD or get this file for free by using DLL Tool.
The general error fixing steps below:
- Retrieve igdumd64.dll file from either Recovery CD or DLL Tool.
- Save the file to C:\Windows\System32.
- Register regsvr32 igdumd64.dll in cmd command window.
- Restart your computer
Note: If this method can't work, please run a full scan and repair all DLL errors detected.
To prevent this error, you can try to:
- Keep your Microsoft DirectX and Intel Graphics Drivers up to date.
- Keep the versions of your system DLL files correct.
- thelma timmer - Taskhost.exe not responding and igdumd64.dll has stopped working errors in my 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate OS after installing Microsoft Office 2013.
- Joyce Connor - Solitaire and Battlefield 3 cannot start due to igdumd64 DLL fault module in my Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 32 bits.
- harry johnson - All my Windows 7 games have APPCRASH error after LDDM User Mode Driver for Intel(R) Graphics update.
- Robert seeley - Photo Gallery crashes at faulting application igdumd64.dll in my windows 8 pro 32-bit.
- Sigrid Gray - Intel HD graphics problem DH67BL on igdumd64.dll module when I try to do a complete update for my Windows XP Sp3.
For more igdumd64.dll FAQs, please visit http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/Search/Search?SearchTerm=igdumd64.dll&askingquestion=False&page=1
For technical issues, online orders and partner cooperation, please contact us via this link.