Download DLL Tool to view kernel32.dll file information.
Windows NT BASE API Client DLL
The module kernel32.dll was published at 7/13/2009 4:16:43 PM, and is usually located in C:\Windows\System32\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll. Once active, module will occupy 836608 KB of memory usage.
If the memory usage of kernel32.dll showed in Task Manager is over 1448237 bytes, then there is a virus Exploit:Win32/Agent.H or Trojan Program:Win32/C1.CN on your machine. This file should be replaced immediately with a clean one.
Note: Exploit:Win32/Agent.H is developed by the author of website http://download.cnet.com and spreads through installing malware Automatic File Folder Backup and Data Back up.
The dynamic link library kernel32.dll with version 6.1.7600.16385 is shared by game Saints Row: The Third, web browser Mozilla 220.127.116.11 and antivirus Symantec NetBackup.
If the version number changes and kernel32.dll is not restored ASAP, your computer would receive xapofx1_4.dll missing / not found errors, Acces violation at address 756c139D in module 'kernel32.dll'. Write of address CCCCCCC0. and error code 0x05BC(The caller made the connection request in the wrong routing compartment. ).
kernel32.dll vulnerability leads to a total of 1448237836608 hits by Trojan Win32:cicbot:KI since 7/13/2009 4:16:43 PM in Moldova, Netherlands Antilles, Belize, Tajikistan and Vietnam, said Lela Armstrong, a website editor in Virb.
To fix and repair kernel32.dll problems, please download DLL Tool.
Screenshot of DLL Tool:
DLL kernel32 is one of the most important DLL files for computers running Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008/2003/2K/XP/ME/NT, both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
When there is problem with kernel32.dll, you would receive error code: The procedure entry point K32 GetProcessImageFillNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.
KERNEL32.DLL error can occur in all programs, the most popular we've found are:
- Battlefield 3 - BF3
- Need for Speed the Run - NFS
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Internet Explorer
- Max Payne 3
- Saints Row 4
The files related with kernel32.dll are:
Any damage to the above files will make kernel32.dll become missing or not found. To make it repaired, please use kernel32.dll fix tool - DLL Tool.
To stop and prevent kernel32.dll errors, please take following instructions:
- Keep the version of DLL file correct.
- Use the latest antivirus with online virus scan.
- Update your Windows drivers.
- Clean up and optimize registry.
- Fix registry error.
- Remove system startup applications.
- Athina D Gilliam - I need help repair a Kernel32.dll file in Vista Ultimate! The error pops up during my stronghold 3 startup.
- ytutyu yutyu - Kernel32.dll is faulting module. I cannot scan from PaperPort and ABBYY FineReader. My antispyware norton detects 2 viruses and removes them, but the problem is still there, how to fix it.
- john w yother jr - Internet Explorer 8 crashes at kernel32.dll and the entry point cannot be found in my windows 7 ultimate edition sp1 x86 machine.
- Larry R Whightsil - I keep receiving kernel32.dll was not found error in my excel 2013, the file cannot be saved and close itself.
- MICHAEL SAMPSON - Random application crashes related to kernel32.dll, kernelbase.dll and ntdll.dll on my HP Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3, 64 BIT OS.
For more kernel32.dll FAQs, please visit http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/Search/Search?SearchTerm=kernel32.dll&askingquestion=False&page=1
For technical issues, online orders and partner cooperation, please contact us via this link.