Download DLL Tool to view msvcr80.dll file information.
Microsoft C Runtime Library
The module msvcr80.dll was published at 7/13/2009 1:37:11 PM, and is usually located in C:\Windows\System32\ winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4940_none_d08cc06a442b34fc\msvcr80.dll. Once active, module will occupy 802624 KB of memory usage.
If the memory usage of msvcr80.dll showed in Task Manager is over 7313915 bytes, then there is a virus Trojan:Win32/Adialer.M or Trojan Program:Win32/AdaEbook on your machine. This file should be replaced immediately with a clean one.
Note: Trojan:Win32/Adialer.M is developed by the author of website http://download.cnet.com and spreads through installing malware WinXp TuneUpSuite.
The library msvcr80.dll with version 8.0.50727.4927 is shared by Microsoft programs like Office, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, Windows Live Messenger, Microsoft Security Essentials, etc.
If the version number changes and msvcr80.dll is not restored ASAP, your computer would receive berkelium.dll missing / not found errors, blue screen of death BSoD and error code 0x0669(The requested operation completed successfully. The system will be restarted so the changes can take effect. ).
msvcr80.dll vulnerability leads to a total of 7313915802624 hits by Program:Win32/AdaEbook since 7/13/2009 1:37:11 PM in Pakistan, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, Peru and Kiribati, said Joseph Ruzsabert, a website editor in Vox.
To fix and repair msvcr80.dll problems, please download DLL Tool.
Screenshot of DLL Tool:
The msvcr80.dll is a key component for Microsoft software programs. It is used to execute .exe applications of MS programs, any damage to it will result in missing msvcr80.dll, entry point can't be found and programs can't start up errors.
To avoid this error in the future, you can...
- Always install the latest versions of Microsoft programs.
- Always use the best and latest antimalware.
- Always keep your computer clean and virus free.
- Always repair Window registry with registry cleaner.
- Leslie Cheteyan - Everytime I try and launch either Itunes or Battlefield 3, I got msvcr80.dll is missing error pop-up. After that i use AVG Free Edition and Norton Security to scan my computer, the scan freezes at the same file, plus i can open my powerpoint 2003...
- Richard Savignano - I get a msvcr80.dll error and Outlook 2007 wont open, i can't open the email i received, either, how to solve this problem...
- Ricardo R Sanchez - Windows Explorer has Stopped working due to Fault Module Name: MSVCR80.dll with version 8.0.50727.4927...
- Mike Starling - After upgrading my windows 7 pro to windows 8 pro, i receive MSVCR80.dll not found error along with Error code 126...
- Stacy Taylor - Need assistance on winword.exe faulting with MSVCR80.dll, the message says either of them is not in my computer, my excel can't save and dvd maker can't open...
For more msvcr80.dll FAQs, please visit http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/Search/Search?SearchTerm=msvcr80.dll&askingquestion=False&page=1
For technical issues, online orders and partner cooperation, please contact us via this link.