Download DLL Tool to view explorer.exe file information.
The process explorer.exe was published at 7/13/2009 4:56:53 PM, and has a location in C:\Windows\System32\ \. Once active, process will occupy 2868224 KB of memory usage.
If the memory usage of explorer.exe showed in Task Manager is over 7128250 bytes, then there is a virus Trojan:Win32/Delf.GP or Trojan Program:Win32/BaiduIebar on your machine. This file should be replaced immediately with a clean one.
Note: Trojan:Win32/Delf.GP is developed by the author of website http://www.buymcafeenow.com/download and spreads through installing malware McAfee Saas Endpoint Protection with Free iYogi Support Dock.
The process explorer.exe with version 6.1.7600.16385 is shared by game Deus Ex, web browser Mozilla 1.7.13 and antivirus Symantec Network Access Control.
If the version number changes and explorer.exe is not restored ASAP, your computer would receive xinput1_3.dll dolphin missing / not found errors, blue screen of death BSoD and error code 0x0870(The print processor is not responding. ).
explorer.exe vulnerability leads to a total of 71282502868224 hits by Program:Win32/BaiduIebar since 7/13/2009 4:56:53 PM in United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Russia, Lebanon and United Arab Emirates, said Carmelo Ragusa, a website editor in LunarStorm.
To fix and repair explorer.exe problems, please download DLL Tool.
Screenshot of DLL Tool:
The explorer.exe application will become corrupted after being infected by virus and spyware. The most common symptoms are program crashing, Internet Explorer failed to start up, application freezes and runtime errors.
To fix corrupted and missing explorer.exe and prevent appcrash errors for your Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP in the future, please take following advice:
Keep your antivirus up-to-date The latest antivirus is an effective way to protect your computer against adware, worms, viruses, spyware, Trojan and malware.
Clean invalid registry entries Windows registry will become cluttered and then bring error to the keys of explorer.exe in registry.
Remove startup applications Too many startup programs not only slow down your system startup speed, also overload the services performed by explorer.exe.
Repair missing and damaged explorer.exe with DLL error repair tool.
- PATTI BUCK - After upgrading my Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 8 Pro, my Windows 8 Explorer.exe keeps crashing and restarting every 2 minutes. Exception code: 0xc000071f shows the error is in module ntdll.dll. I did a complete system restore, but the error is still there...
- LARSGORAN PALSATER - When I want to delete downloaded files from folder Downloads, my computer becomes extremely slow and the Explorer.exe consuming 100% usage of CPU in Task Manager. I think my machine is infected by virus, but after a free scan with my antimalware, the computer is clean...
- JIMMIE LAKIN - After installing Windows 8 Pro X64, my Windows 8 explorer.exe crash/restart cycle and I don't know how to fix this error...
- WILLIAM WALKER - Recently Sharing ContextMenuHandler causes explorer.exe to hang, I kill explorer.exe in Task Manager and then blue screen of death occurred. I restart my machine, hang again...
- LUCY ANDERSON - APPCRASH Explorer.EXE stackhash_905b happened and the signature said the error is in file kernel32.dll, I replaced kernel23.dll, but the problem still exists, could somebody tell me how to repair this, thanks...
For more explorer.exe FAQs, please visit http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/Search/Search?SearchTerm=explorer.exe&askingquestion=False&page=1
For technical issues, online orders and partner cooperation, please contact us via this link.