How to fix xpsrchvw.exe errors
What is xpsrchvw.exe?
In Windows system, there are two kinds of binary system executable file, one with the suffix name of .COM, and the other with the suffix name of .EXE. They are common filename extensions, and if a file in the system includes such a suffix, it indicates that it is a file which can execute in the operating system of DOS, OpenVMS, software windows, Symbian and OS/2. Besides, the folder of EXE also includes many other components, for example, the graphical user interface resources that the executable programs, such as bitmap, icon, etc., may use.
The file xpsrchvw.exe is developed by Microsoft Corporation as part of Microsoft Windows Operating System. It is described as XPS Viewer/XPS format file reader. It is a system file and a hidden file which is located in C:\Windows\System32\xpsrchvw.exe. The xpsrchvw.exe is a XPS Viewer, and the file xpsrchvw.exe is used in Windows7/XP/Vista. Xpsrchvw.exe is the shared library of xpsrasterservice.dll and rpctremote.dll in the computer operating system.
As a safe process, xpsrchvw.exe is needed by programs in the computer for working well, so it should not be disabled. Otherwise, the computer would be in danger.
The xpsrchvw.exe errors
According to its features, the file xpsrchvw.exe is easy to be infected by virus or damaged by illegal programs or misoperation, etc., so it is strongly recommended to be paid much attention by the computer users. Once the errors of xpsrchvw.exe appear, they should be fixed in time in case to cause more serious problems, affect the performance of the computer and bring trouble to its users. On the face of it, the common errors of xpsrchvw.exe are listed below for your reference.
1. The file xpsrchvw.exe cannot be found or is missing.
2. The file xpsrchvw.exe leads to the blue screen of death.
3. Some process needs to be closed due to the problem of xpsrchvw.exe.
4. Once in a while, an active window loses the focus.
5. Too much CPU resource is consumed by the xpsrchvw.exe process.
6. The file xpsrchvw.exe is infected by virus. The virus disguises itself as a benign EXE file and distributes through SPAM email or malicious websites.
7. Xpsrchvw.exe application is in error.
8. Xpsrchvw.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
9. Xpsrchvw.exe cannot run.
10. The computer operating system crashes again and again.
11. The file xpsrchvw.exe is damaged or incorrect.
12. Certain files are deleted accidently.
13. The system performance is poor.
14. The password list is damaged.
15. The registry is damaged.
16. Some third party software is damaged or is installed incorrectly.
The causes of the xpsrchvw.exe errors
Every error would correspond to one or more reasons. In order to fix these errors, it would be better to analyse their reasons first. The common causes of the xpsrchvw.exe errors are listed below for your reference.
1. The application cannot start up because of the missing of xpsrchvw.exe.
2. The file xpsrchvw.exe is infected, replaced or corrupted by virus.
3. The error of xpsrchvw.exe can be caused by the corrupted or missing xpsrchvw.exe related files.
4. The invalid registry entries associated with xpsrchvw.exe can lead to the error of xpsrchvw.exe.
5. The error of xpsrchvw.exe can be attributed to the corrupted Windows registry keys associated with it.
6. The error of xpsrchvw.exe can be attributed to the misoperation.
7. The problem happens on xpsrchvw.exe would be caused by another program which deletes xpsrchvw.exe-related files maliciously or mistakenly.
8. The file xpsrchvw.exe gets error due to the corrupted downloading or incompleted installing of Windows software.
How to fix the xpsrchvw.exe errors?
Since the common errors and reasons which cause the errors of xpsrchvw.exe are listed above, the next step is to try to fix the errors. The common ways to fix the xpsrchvw.exe errors manually are listed below for your reference.
1. If xpsrchvw.exe gets error, it should be fixed by downloading a new file. If a copy of xpsrchvw.exe is needed, it would be better to obtain it directly from Microsoft. The executable file xpsrchvw.exe should be scanned for viruses with trustable anti-virus software firstly after being downloaded to the computer, even though it is downloaded from a reputable source, e.g., Microsoft. Then unzip the downloaded file, and put the unzipped file into C:\Windows\System32\xpsrchvw.exe. In this way the xpsrchvw.exe file with error can be replaced. After rebooting computer, the new file can be activated.
2. Trustable anti-virus software is needed to scan the computer to find and remove any virus affecting xpsrchvw.exe and its related files. After scanning, if the xpsrchvw.exe file is damaged, please fix it in the manners described above.
3. The Windows registry can be edited manually in order to remove the invalid xpsrchvw.exe keys.
4. A trusted legal registry cleaner would be used to scan and repair any xpsrchvw.exe-related registry problems.
The methods are listed above for you. However, they may be valuable to the computer experts to fix the errors of xpsrchvw.exe, while to the green hands it may be a puzzle. The common computer users can study the ABC knowledge about the file xpsrchvw.exe and its features and get a general idea on it. Once coming across the errors of xpsrchvw.exe, the common computers users may feel annoying, and it is hard for them to deal with the xpsrchvw.exe due to its complexity and the fragility of the operating system. Besides, the frustrating virus, Trojans, spyware, the misoperation, incorrect installation, and the ample problems generated by them, would press the common users depressed.
According to all of it, it is strongly recommended the DLL TOOL to you, and it can free you from all exe related troubles and return you a good mood and a high performance computer.